CEH v12 Certification Training Course
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v12 Certification) course is one of the most well-known and well-recognized courses in the cyber security field. CEH v12 training assists you in gaining a thorough understanding of hacking tools, tactics, and strategies used by hackers. So, if you’re considering joining the Certified Ethical Hacker Course, then we, at Securium Academy have covered everything for you.
CEH v12 Certification Highlights
- Hand Made Session Notes from the Trainer
- Training Cum Internship Offer after a Mock Test.
- Exclusive Dedicated Trainer Support.
- 6 Months of Free Access to labs for Practice.
- 5 Various Sets of Mock Tests to Clear CEHv12 Course Exam.
- Industry Insights Indulged Exclusive Approach (IIIEA)
- Course designed for both professional s and beginners
- Course has been created as per the latest updates and versions.
Certified Ethical Hacker Course Description
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v12 Training) program is one of the most popular training programs at present. With the help of the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification course, one can avail complete clarity on the aspects like advanced network packet analysis and system penetration testing techniques. You also learn how to build your network security skill-set. It helps you avail a complete understanding of the approach that can help you prevent hackers to get access to the business data. This CEH v12 training program assists you to become a certified expert that can help businesses remain ahead of hackers.
The demand for CEH Certification has gotten higher and higher with every passing day. There are many who are considering opting for the CEH Certification so that the task they can have an incredible career in the domain of cybersecurity. To make it clear, below mentioned are the ones who can consider pursuing the CEH v12 Training Course without a second thought and give their career a kickstart, take a look:
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Administrator
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Specialist
- Information Security Auditors
- IT Auditors
- Information Security Professionals
- Information Security Officers
- System Administrators
- Risk Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Threat Analyst
CEH v12 Training Course
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v12 Certification) Course will help you get in-depth know-how of ethical hacking course phases, countermeasures, different attack vectors, and more. It will help you learn more about the process followed by hackers and act accordingly to protect against any kind of security compromise. You will learn how to defend yourself from attacks that can cause system vulnerabilities and weaknesses. The CEH Training will help you keep your organization safe and also strengthen security to reduce any kind of attack and threats.
So, if you are looking to pursue CEH Course at your convenience then you can consider Securium Academy. We will cover all the aspects to help you learn how you will be able to create a systematic process that takes care of all the ethical hacking course domains and procedures. CEH Training will help you avail yourself of an opportunity to learn the skills to accomplish CEHv12 credentials and execute the work of ethical hackers.
If you are thinking about ethical hacking course fees, then you can always connect with us and get a complete understanding of the same. We ensure that you never have to face the burden in your pocket with us. We keep the rates low and vying so that you can register to the respective program and gain significantly out of it. A few of the benefits of the Certified Ethical Hacker certification training program are given below:-
With the assistance of the Certified Ethical Hacker course, you get to have a great career in the field of Information security. So, if you have an interest in the security domain, opt for CEH v12 training.
The CIH program allows you to use over 50 labs, 800 tools, and four operating systems
With the assistance of this specific program, you get completely prepared for exams and enhance the chances of clearing the same comfortably.
CEH v12 Training Objectives
Below mentioned are the details for EC-Council CEH v12 Exam.
- Information security standards, laws, and controls,
- System hacking procedures to assess system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware
- System auditing for malware analysis, malware attacks, and countermeasures.
- Different forms of countermeasures, and footprinting tools
- Network scanning countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques,
- Enumeration countermeasures and Enumeration techniques
- Vulnerability analysis to acknowledge the loopholes in the security of an organization’s communication infrastructure, network, and end systems.
- Session hijacking techniques
- Web Server attacks methodology to assess vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Assessing network vulnerabilities and countermeasures with packet sniffing techniques
- Social engineering techniques
- Acknowledging theft attacks to social engineering countermeasures and audit human-level vulnerabilities.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques
- Tools to DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Penetration testing, vulnerability know-how, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Web application attacks, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, hacking tools, hacking methodology, and security tools.
- Mobile platform vulnerability exploitations, security guidelines and tools.
- Cloud computing concepts and security techniques and tools.
- Cryptography ciphers, cryptography attacks, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and cryptanalysis tools.
CEH v12 Exam Information
Below mentioned are the details for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Exam.
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Certification Name: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
Choose the Learning Mode that You Prefer.
Online Training Class
Additionally, prepared video sessions are an option that is accessible at any time from any specific location.
Employ a preferred trainer at your workplace at your desired time slots to effectively train your staff.
CEH v12 Course Content
Pursuing the CEH v12 Course by Securium Academy, helps you enhance your understanding of security fundamentals quite significantly. With the help, of the CEH Course, you get to enhance your skills when it comes to acknowledging vulnerabilities in the company’s network infrastructure. They also learn to work on different solutions that can counter all kinds of cyberattacks. Take a look at the CEH Course outline below:
‣ Information Security Overview
‣ Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
‣ Hacking Concepts
‣ Ethical Hacking Course
‣ Information Security Controls
‣ Penetration Testing
‣ Information Security Laws and Standards
‣ Footprinting through Search Engines
‣ Footprinting through Web Services
‣ Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
‣ Website Footprinting
‣ Email Footprinting
‣ Competitive Intelligence
‣ Whois Footprinting
‣ DNS Footprinting
‣ Network Footprinting
‣ Footprinting through Social Engineering
‣ Footprinting Tools
‣ Footprinting Pen Testing
‣ Network Scanning
‣ Scanning Tools
‣ Scanning Techniques
‣ Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
‣ Banner Grabbing
‣ Draw Network Diagrams
‣ Scanning Pen Testing
‣ NetBIOS Enumeration
‣ SNMP Enumeration
‣ LDAP Enumeration
‣ NTP Enumeration
‣ SMTP Enumeration and DNS Enumeration
‣ Other Enumeration Techniques
‣ Enumeration Countermeasures
‣ Enumeration Pen Testing
‣ Vulnerability Assessment
‣ Vulnerability Assessment Solutions
‣ Vulnerability Scoring Systems
‣ Vulnerability Assessment Tools
‣ Vulnerability Assessment Reports
‣ System Hacking
‣ Cracking Passwords
‣ Escalating Privileges
‣ Executing Applications
‣ Hiding Files
‣ Covering Tracks
‣ Penetration Testing
‣ Virus and Worm Concepts
‣ Malware Analysis
‣ Anti-Malware Software
‣ Malware Penetration Testing
‣ Sniffing Technique: MAC Attacks
‣ Sniffing Technique: DHCP Attacks
‣ Sniffing Technique: ARP Poisoning
‣ Sniffing Technique: Spoofing Attacks
‣ Sniffing Technique: DNS Poisoning
‣ Sniffing Tools
‣ Sniffing Detection Techniques
‣ Sniffing Pen Testing
‣ Social Engineering
‣ Social Engineering Techniques
‣ Insider Threats
‣ Impersonation on Social Networking Sites
‣ Identity Theft
‣ Social Engineering Penetration Testing
‣ DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
‣ DDoS Case Study
‣ DoS/DDoS Attack Tools
‣ DoS/DDoS Protection Tools
‣ DoS/DDoS Attack Penetration Testing
‣ Session Hijacking
‣ Application Level Session Hijacking
‣ Network Level Session Hijacking
‣ Session Hijacking Tools
‣ Penetration Testing
‣ IDS, Firewall and Honeypot
‣ IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Solutions
‣ Evading IDS
‣ Evading Firewalls
‣ IDS/Firewall Evading Tools
‣ Detecting Honeypots
‣ IDS/Firewall Evasion Countermeasures
‣ Penetration Testing
‣ Web Server
‣ Web Server Attacks
‣ Web Server Attack Methodology
‣ Web Server Attack Tools
‣ Patch Management
‣ Web Server Security Tools
‣ Web Server Pen Testing
‣ Web App
‣ Web App Threats
‣ Hacking Methodology
‣ Web Application Hacking Tools
‣ Web App Pen Testing
‣ SQL Injection
‣ Types of SQL Injection
‣ SQL Injection Methodology
‣ SQL Injection Tools
‣ Evasion Techniques
‣ Wireless Encryption
‣ Wireless Threats
‣ Wireless Hacking Methodology
‣ Wireless Hacking Tools
‣ Bluetooth Hacking
‣ Wireless Security Tools
‣ Wi-Fi Pen Testing
‣ Mobile Platform Attack Vectors
‣ Hacking Android OS
‣ Hacking iOS
‣ Mobile Spyware
‣ Mobile Device Management
‣ Mobile Security Guidelines and Tools
‣ Mobile Pen Testing
‣ IoT Attacks
‣ IoT Hacking Methodology
‣ IoT Hacking Tools
‣ IoT Pen Testing
‣ Cloud Computing
‣ Cloud Computing Threats
‣ Cloud Computing Attacks
‣ Cloud Security
‣ Cloud Security Tools
‣ Cloud Penetration Testing
‣ Encryption Algorithms
‣ Cryptography Tools
‣ Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
‣ Email Encryption
‣ Disk Encryption